i stopped my account with wu yi source because i was receiving too many boxes of tea.The stuff did work but I wasn't using them quick enough.

when i canceled the account i was told that that all payments would be stopped and i could keep the tea. this has not happened. I would like to receive my money back from wu yi source. I stop my account with them, but they think that it funny to still take money off me.

I would like to know is it possible to credit my card again.Can anybody help???

Had an Experience with Wi Yu Sourse?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,